Program director Inga Balciuniene –
Spiritual Healer and Empath, Yoga Instructor E- RYT 500, Yoga Therapist C- IAYT, Vedic Chanting Teacher
Learn how to empower young minds to be the best they can be!
Become a great Kids Yoga Teacher!
Kids Yoga Teacher Training Is for yoga teachers, school teachers, parents and healthcare professionals who wish to bring fun, creativity, relaxation, social and emotional learning and collaboration into their classroom!
Due to COVID-19, in-person trainings have shifted online
November 14 and 15
11:00 -4:00 pm
Call Inga for more details: (239)265-4367
All paid fees are non- refundable
The Florida Yoga Academy offers Kids Yoga Teacher Training which is a comprehensive, intensive and practical certification course. Be prepared to practice and learn to teach yoga while laughing, playing and singing! You will come out with tons of fabulous ideas that will add excitement to your classroom including yoga stretches, breathing exercises, interactive yoga games, kid-friendly meditations and relaxation techniques.
In this Training we will concentrate on creative ways to teach kids how to focus, relax, stretch and energize and you will find new ways to connect with children. You will be able to share healthy, fun, and non-competitive movement-based activities with them.
You do not need any previous yoga experience to take the training.
Benefits of yoga for kids
- Kid’s yoga increases self-esteem.
- Yoga strengthens the immune system of kids.
- Yoga increases concentration, focus, and attention.
- Yoga decreases anxiety and increases the ability to relax.
- Yoga increases trust, compassion, teamwork and leadership skills.
- Yoga improves digestion and eases gas pains for children.
- Yoga helps improve strength and flexibility during this important growth period.
- Yoga helps to release stress and breathe well, getting more oxygen to their brain.
Complete List of Classes & Online Payment
For your convenience, we have included the ability to pay for classes online prior to visiting the studio. However, feel free to do so when you come into class.