Do you feel lost about diet advise? Do you know that oranges are good for Kapha type people, but not recommend for Pitta? Come to Ayurveda Nutrition workshop and with a FREE TEST find out what body type you are according to Ayurveda, also get a FREE list of foods that are most NOURISHING TO YOU!
Ayurveda Nutrition Workshop
Ayurveda, the sister science to yoga, teaches that each of us has a fundamental constitution, based on the forces and patterns found in the elements and the natural world. When our constitution, or dosha, is in balance, we experience optimal health in body and mind. By focusing on diet and daily routines, you can experience a deep and perceptible physical, emotional, and spiritual harmony.
During this workshop, you will receive an overview of the basic principles of Ayurveda – the art of healthy living that enables you to create harmony in daily life by applying self-knowledge and self-care.
Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider (YACEP)
Disclaimer- I do not provide medical advice and by no means a substitute for your medical doctor.
Upcoming workshop dates coming soon
All paid fees are non- refundable
Benefits of yoga for kids
- Kid’s yoga increases self-esteem.
- Yoga strengthens the immune system of kids.
- Yoga increases concentration, focus, and attention.
- Yoga decreases anxiety and increases the ability to relax.
- Yoga increases trust, compassion, teamwork and leadership skills.
- Yoga improves digestion and eases gas pains for children.
- Yoga helps improve strength and flexibility during this important growth period.
- Yoga helps to release stress and breathe well, getting more oxygen to their brain.
Complete List of Classes & Online Payment
For your convenience, we have included the ability to pay for classes online prior to visiting the studio. However, feel free to do so when you come into class.