January 6,7,9,10,13,14 2020
January 20,21,23,24,27,28 2020
February 3,4,6,7,10,11 2020
4:00- 5:00 p.m.
Cost $79.99 for six class session, or drop in $20
All paid fees are non- refundable
Meditation is the art of looking inside and discovering one’s own inner being. Meditation leads us not only to totally new inner experiences, but helps us also to transform our day-to-day life into a better, more meaningful and more fulfilling existence.
In this workshop we will discuss what meditation is and what benefits you can get by practicing it daily. We will introduce you to the ancient yogic techniques and you will be given practical tools and recommendations for your personal meditative practice.
Are you ready for an amazing journey exploring the depth of your mind?
This Workshop is suitable for beginner and advanced practitioners.
No previous experience of yoga required
Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider (YACEP)
Yoga Teachers registered with Yoga Alliance will receive CEU credits.
Benefits of yoga for kids
- Kid’s yoga increases self-esteem.
- Yoga strengthens the immune system of kids.
- Yoga increases concentration, focus, and attention.
- Yoga decreases anxiety and increases the ability to relax.
- Yoga increases trust, compassion, teamwork and leadership skills.
- Yoga improves digestion and eases gas pains for children.
- Yoga helps improve strength and flexibility during this important growth period.
- Yoga helps to release stress and breathe well, getting more oxygen to their brain.
Complete List of Classes & Online Payment
For your convenience, we have included the ability to pay for classes online prior to visiting the studio. However, feel free to do so when you come into class.